Автор Тема: [eng] Брекзіт як тріумф бидла  (Прочитано 701 раз)

0 Користувачів і 1 Гість дивляться цю тему.

Offline bugaga

• Ветеран форума
[eng] Брекзіт як тріумф бидла
« : Жовтня 07, 2017, 02:28:10 14:28 »
Громадянин Нідерландів повертається з Лондону на батьківшину.
Відповідно до етики кальвіністів ріже правду-матку та розказує що Брекзіт був не випадковим, а є результатом "довготривалої патології" , розказує про розчарування Англією (про Шотландію, Уельс він не в курсі). Особисто він задоволений що Велика Британія виходить з Євросоюзу бо вона самостійне має подолати свої проблеми.

І ще цікавий момент - він висловлює претензію якого хєра ви дозволи таблоїдам дезінформувати власних громадян.
Нажаль це перегукується з українськими реаліями де дуже багато ЗМІ сіють зраду та поширюють дезу

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/how-i-learnt-to-loathe-england

уривок, детальніше за посиланням
Цитувати
When I came to live in London with my family in 2011 I did not have to think of a work or residency permit. My children quickly found an excellent state primary school, and after a handful of calls we enjoyed free healthcare, and the right to vote in local elections. The only real bureaucratic hassle we encountered that warm summer concerned a permit to park. It all seemed so smooth compared to earlier moves to the United States, Egypt, Lebanon and Israel/Palestine. Then again, this time we were moving in with our cousins—weren’t we?

We had arrived as fellow Europeans, but when we left this summer to return to the Netherlands we felt more like foreigners: people tolerated as long as they behave. At best we were “European Union nationals” whose rights would be subject to negotiations—bargaining chips in the eyes of politicians. As we sailed from Harwich, it occurred to me that our departure would be counted by Theresa May as five more strikes towards her goal of “bringing down net immigration to the tens of thousands.”

The Dutch and the British have a lot in common, at first sight. Sea-faring nations with a long and guilty history of colonial occupation and slavery, they are pro free-trade and have large financial service industries—RBS may even move its headquarters to Amsterdam. Both tend to view American power as benign; the Netherlands joined the occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq. Shell, Unilever and Elsevier are just three examples of remarkably successful Anglo-Dutch joint ventures. I say “remarkably” because I’ve learned that in important respects, there is no culture more alien to the Dutch than the English (I focus on England as I’ve no experience with Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland). Echoing the Calvinist insistence on “being true to oneself,” the Dutch are almost compulsively truthful. Most consider politeness a cowardly form of hypocrisy. Bluntness is a virtue; insincerity and backhandedness are cardinal sins.

So let me try to be as Dutch as I can, and say that I left the UK feeling disappointed, hurt and immensely worried. We did not leave because of Brexit. My wife and I are both Dutch and we want our children to grow roots in the country where we came of age. We loved our time in London and have all met people who we hope will become our friends for life. But by the time the referendum came, I had become very much in favour of the UK leaving the EU. The worrying conditions that gave rise to the result—the class divide and the class fixation, as well as an unhinged press, combine to produce a national psychology that makes Britain a country you simply don’t want in your club.

I am terribly sorry for my pro-EU middle-class friends in England, and even more sorry for the poor who had no idea that by supporting Brexit they were voting to become poorer. But this is England’s problem, not the EU’s: the nation urgently needs some time alone to sort itself out. So when those first “Leave” votes came in, I found myself making fist pumps at the television.

On the morning of 24th June 2016 the middle-class parents at my children’s school were huddling together in shock over the result. One or two were crying quietly when a working-class mother I knew walked up to a well-to-do mother who had been canvassing for Remain. “OUT! OUT! OUT!”, she shouted as she wagged her index finger. Then she walked off in triumph, back to her working-class friends at the other end of the playground.

Over the years, I had learned she was a warm person, yet on that day something stronger burst out. She had used the referendum to try to smash that expensive middle-class toy called the EU and it had worked. At last, for the first time in decades, those who felt like life’s losers openly defied the winners, and carried an election. Now her country would have £350m a week to spend on the number one worry for people like her: the NHS.

©BANANA PANCAKE/GETTY IMAGES

I’ve seen a good deal in England which suggested that, just maybe, not all was well with the collective psyche—the in-your-face binge drinking, the bookies stoking gambling addiction on every high street, the abject but routine neglect of public housing which went undiscussed until the Grenfell Tower fire.

But that scene on the morning after the referendum encapsulates my disappointment with the country. Not only the division, but also the way it had been inflamed. Why would you allow a handful of billionaires to poison your national conversation with disinformation—either directly through the tabloids they own, or indirectly, by using those newspapers to intimidate the public broadcaster? Why would you allow them to use their papers to build up and co-opt politicians peddling those lies? Why would you let them get away with this stuff about “foreign judges” and the need to “take back control” when Britain’s own public opinion is routinely manipulated by five or six unaccountable rich white men, themselves either foreigners or foreign-domiciled?
« Останнє редагування: Жовтня 07, 2017, 02:49:54 14:49 від bugaga »
ванька ерохин вон на веллбутрине вторую машину меняет, квартиру купил, бизнес завёл, а ты всё сидишь на своих сиозсах как сыч

Offline div

• Ветеран форума
Re: [eng] Брекзіт як тріумф бидла
« Reply #1 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 02:45:47 14:45 »
Відповідно до етики кальвіністів ріже правду-матку та розказує що Брекзіт був не випадковим, а є результатом "довготривалої патології" , розказує про розчарування Англією (про Шотландію, Уельс він не в курсі). Особисто він задоволений що Велика Британія виходить з Євросоюзу бо вона самостійне має подолати свої проблеми.

І ще цікавий момент - він висловює претензію якого хєра ви дозволи таблоідам дезінформувати власних громадян.
Нажаль це перегукується з українськими реаліями де дуже багато ЗМІ сіють зраду та поширюють дезу

Того обманывать не трудно, кто сам обманываться рад

Offline bugaga

• Ветеран форума
« Reply #2 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 02:49:16 14:49 »

І ще цікавий момент - він висловює претензію якого хєра ви дозволи таблоідам дезінформувати власних громадян.

Того обманывать не трудно, кто сам обманываться рад

Ні, еліта кожної держави повинна цим перейматися. Еліта в ширшому розумінні
ванька ерохин вон на веллбутрине вторую машину меняет, квартиру купил, бизнес завёл, а ты всё сидишь на своих сиозсах как сыч

Offline finli

• Ветеран форума
« Reply #3 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 03:23:10 15:23 »
ЗМІ перетворились на пухлину, яка паразитує на інформаційній потребі людини.Вони обклали свою брехунську діяльність захистними законами , вони мають нахабство відчувати себе  четвертою владою. З яких таких чеснот?

Offline Feral Cat

• Ветеран форума
  • Never give in!
« Reply #4 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 04:13:07 16:13 »
Британці вчинили правильно. На вілміну від німців, французів чи інших мадярів вони ніколи не були і не будуть бидлом.
If you are going through hell, keep going.

Offline RG

• Ветеран форума
  • Стать: Чоловіча
« Reply #5 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 05:51:03 17:51 »
Думка ольгінських іудушок в хер нікому не вперлась  :smiley23:

Offline Feral Cat

• Ветеран форума
  • Never give in!
« Reply #6 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 06:40:08 18:40 »
Думка ольгінських іудушок в хер нікому не вперлась  :smiley23:

Ольгінський іудушка на СУПі лише один - ти. І всі це давно знають. Ти навіть не годен втямити, що люди знають зміст приказки - злодій кричить - тримайте злодія! Це якраз те, чим ти займаєшся, одноклітинне... :smilie7:

Offline RG

• Ветеран форума
« Reply #7 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 08:28:14 20:28 »
Іудушка, ти зажурився, що в Хуйла закінчується бабло, щоб платити всіляким форумним підарасам типу тебе ?  :smilie5:

Нічого, переб'єтесь смоктанням чеченського хуя  :moskali:

Offline Feral Cat

• Ветеран форума
  • Never give in!
« Reply #8 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 08:53:27 20:53 »
Знов смердиш, збоченцю?..

Offline RG

• Ветеран форума
« Reply #9 : Жовтня 07, 2017, 10:27:22 22:27 »
Смокчи-смокчи, підкацапнику  :moskali: