Сторінок:
Actions
  • #2071 від Ali(UA) 29 Oct 2020
  • Відео дня.Чувак пограбував аптеку а потім його пограбували і він жаліється.В Філадельфії
    поліцію не кликав? :weep:
  • #2072 від RG 29 Oct 2020
  • Це Байден його пограбував  :gigi:
  • #2073 від Бувалий 29 Oct 2020
  • Це Байден його пограбував  :gigi:
    Хто ж ще...
  • #2074 від Комашки 30 Oct 2020
  • Калі то не Америка.Раковий наріст на здоровому тілі свободи і капіталізму
      :gigi:
    Цитувати
    "We are now in communication with ten thousand men," he muttered. "We can count on one hundred thousand within the first twenty-eight hours, and in forty-eight hours the State will rise en masse. The country follows the State, and the portion that will not, I mean California and the Northwest, might better never have been inhabited. I shall not send them the Yellow Sign."
    :gigi:
  • #2075 від Ali(UA) 30 Oct 2020
  • https://taxfoundation.org/top-tax-rates-under-biden-tax-plan/

According to Joe Biden’s tax plan, three states and New York City would have top marginal state and local tax rates of more than 60%.

California would have the highest marginal state and local tax rate, at 62.64%, according to an analysis by leading free-market think tank the Tax Foundation. After California would be Hawaii at 60.34%, New Jersey at 60.09%, Oregon at 59.24% and Minnesota at 59.19%.

Rates under Biden’s plan would be the highest they’ve been since the Tax Reform Act of 1986, which lowered the top tax rate for individuals from 50 to 28%. Before the Act, seven states and Washington had top marginal tax rates higher than that of California’s under the Biden plan.

Under Biden's tax plan, "the all-in federal rates would be the highest since 1981," the foundation said.
  • #2076 від Комашки 30 Oct 2020
  • https://taxfoundation.org/top-tax-rates-under-biden-tax-plan/

According to Joe Biden’s tax plan, three states and New York City would have top marginal state and local tax rates of more than 60%.

California would have the highest marginal state and local tax rate, at 62.64%, according to an analysis by leading free-market think tank the Tax Foundation. After California would be Hawaii at 60.34%, New Jersey at 60.09%, Oregon at 59.24% and Minnesota at 59.19%.

Rates under Biden’s plan would be the highest they’ve been since the Tax Reform Act of 1986, which lowered the top tax rate for individuals from 50 to 28%. Before the Act, seven states and Washington had top marginal tax rates higher than that of California’s under the Biden plan.

Under Biden's tax plan, "the all-in federal rates would be the highest since 1981," the foundation said.
    Я, можливо, чогось не розумію - але звідки взагалі такий фокус на податки індивідуальних осіб, коли частка середнього класу останні роки тільки скорочувалася?
  • #2077 від Ali(UA) 30 Oct 2020
  • це максимальні податки. вони в результаті все одно вильються на середній клас.
  • #2078 від coolzak 31 Oct 2020
  • Сучка Пелозі заявила що немає значення що там підрахунок голосів покаже але вона конфідент що Байдена приведуть до присяги 20 січня
  • #2079 від Ali(UA) 02 Nov 2020
  • Очередное доказательство ебанутости демократов:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-families/you-are-no-longer-my-mother-a-divided-america-will-struggle-to-heal-after-trump-era-idUSKBN27I16E
    LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

“He specifically told me, ‘You are no longer my mother, because you are voting for Trump’,” Gomez, 41, a personal care worker in Milwaukee, told Reuters. Their last conversation was so bitter that she is not sure they can reconcile, even if Trump loses his re-election bid.

“The damage is done. In people’s minds, Trump is a monster. It’s sad. There are people not talking to me anymore, and I’m not sure that will change,” said Gomez, who is a fan of Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants and handling of the economy.
  • #2080 від Doctor 02 Nov 2020
  • Очередное доказательство ебанутости демократов:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-families/you-are-no-longer-my-mother-a-divided-america-will-struggle-to-heal-after-trump-era-idUSKBN27I16E
    LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

“He specifically told me, ‘You are no longer my mother, because you are voting for Trump’,” Gomez, 41, a personal care worker in Milwaukee, told Reuters. Their last conversation was so bitter that she is not sure they can reconcile, even if Trump loses his re-election bid.

“The damage is done. In people’s minds, Trump is a monster. It’s sad. There are people not talking to me anymore, and I’m not sure that will change,” said Gomez, who is a fan of Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants and handling of the economy.
    crackdown on illegal  immigrants and handling of the economy  :laugh:
    Бедный ребенок у которого такая альтернативно одаренная мамаша.
  • #2081 від Ali(UA) 02 Nov 2020
  • crackdown on illegal  immigrants and handling of the economy  :laugh:
    Бедный ребенок у которого такая альтернативно одаренная мамаша.
    ребенок болен мозгом, а мозг ему засрало либеральное общество.
    кстати я так понимаю ты за нелегалов? сам небось в трюме приплыл?
  • #2082 від RG 03 Nov 2020
  • Прізвище Гомез безсумнівно вказує на походження з WASPів   :)
  • #2083 від coolzak 03 Nov 2020
  • Завтра буде The Day
  • #2084 від Адам Жоржович 03 Nov 2020
  • Завтра буде The Day

Аби не було суіцидів.   :weep:
  • #2085 від Ali(UA) 11 Nov 2020
  • #2086 від Ali(UA) 11 Nov 2020
  • #2087 від Комашки 12 Nov 2020
  • #2088 від Адам Жоржович 14 Nov 2020
  • Ну це реально важко буде доводити :(

В Техасі якось справляються ж.  :triniti:
  • #2089 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • Ну це реально важко буде доводити :(

шо там доводити... валить підорів.
  • #2090 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • кстати веточка может стать актуальной опять... народ на взводе... пойдут еще палить камалу на костре  :laugh:
  • #2091 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • Глюков конечно не было ни разу

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2020/11/06/oakland-county-election-2020-race-results/6184186002/

Fixed computer glitch turns losing Republican into a winner in Oakland County

A computer error led election officials in Oakland County to hand an upset victory Wednesday to a Democrat, only to switch the win back to an incumbent Republican a day later.

Oakland County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer, R-Rochester Hills (Photo: Oakland County(
    In Oakland County’s 15th County Commission District — representing Rochester and Rochester Hills — the initial count gave a 104-vote margin to the Democrat, Melanie Hartman, amounting to a razor-thin majority of 50.08%.

That stunned the incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer, giving him a sure sense that he’d lost in a district long deemed a Republican stronghold.

“I thought that was that,” Kochenderfer said. “Those were the results, and I said I would not seek a recount.”

But what a difference a day makes — in weather, love, and the 15th District election for Oakland County commissioner. On Thursday, Kochenderfer was stunned again, this time by a call from Oakland County’s director of elections, flipping the outcome to him.
  • #2092 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • пишуть шо армія забрала сервера домініона в германії
  • #2093 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • Кацапи у Вашінгтоні

https://twitter.com/servme2/status/1327686149884829698
  • #2094 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • #2095 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • #2096 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • #2097 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • До речі нічого не спалено нікого не вбито... не те що "демократичні" БЛМ та Антіфа, що належать бідону...
  • #2098 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • #2099 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • #2100 від Ali(UA) 14 Nov 2020
  • демократ, якого порвала на шмаття респівська антіфа.
    https://twitter.com/honnnnie2/status/1327683830237585411
Сторінок:
Actions