Автор Тема: Україна знов стає популярною у світі...  (Прочитано 386 раз)

0 Користувачів і 1 Гість дивляться цю тему.

Offline Feral Cat

• Ветеран форума
  • Never give in!
Україна знов стає популярною у світі...
« : Жовтня 17, 2019, 11:58:26 23:58 »
Man hacks off penis of wife's rapist: 'I cannot explain what happened to me at that moment'

A man came to his wife's aid as he saw her being attacked near their home and proceeded to cut off the penis of the man who had trapped the young woman in some bushes as he attempted to rape her.

Dmitry Ivchenko, 25, has been charged with attempted rape after the incident in eastern Ukraine according the The Sun and faces five years in jail. The man who attacked him in defense of his wife, neither of whom have been publicly identified, faces up to eight years for causing grievous bodily harm.

Dmitry Spaskin, an attorney for the husband, said that his client was in a state of shock following the incident and walked eight miles to a town and asked a friend to take him to the police. He admitted to cutting off Ivchenko's penis, saying: "I cannot explain what happened to me at that moment," the man said in a brief interview with local media.

It was unclear whether it would be possible to reattach the penis. "The patient needs a long-lasting treatment," a hospital spokesperson said.

Prosecutor Tetiana Vasileva said: "The rapist said that he was dumped by his girlfriend a week ago. On the day of the incident, he drank a liter of vodka. He is refusing to say more so far." He remains under police surveillance while undergoing treatment at the hospital.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-hacks-off-penis-of-wifes-rapist-i-cannot-explain-what-happened-to-me-at-that-moment
If you are going through hell, keep going.

Offline Lina

• Global Moderator
  • Ветеран форума
  • Стать: Жіноча
  • Камінці чудові, різнокольорові
Re: Україна знов стає популярною у світі...
« Reply #1 : Жовтня 18, 2019, 12:18:59 00:18 »
Дивно було би, якби ти сюди притягнув якусь гарну новину.

Offline Feral Cat

• Ветеран форума
  • Never give in!
« Reply #2 : Жовтня 18, 2019, 12:28:12 00:28 »
А хіба ж це не гарна новина?
 :laugh:
If you are going through hell, keep going.

Offline Lina

• Global Moderator
  • Ветеран форума
  • Стать: Жіноча
  • Камінці чудові, різнокольорові
« Reply #3 : Жовтня 18, 2019, 12:45:27 00:45 »
А хіба ж це не гарна новина?
 :laugh:

І що тут гарного?
І взагалі, це ніяка не новина, про цю пподію наші медія писали ще десь тиждень тому.