Автор Тема: Бідони!  (Прочитано 3874 раз)

0 Користувачів і 1 Гість дивляться цю тему.

Offline arrow

• Ветеран форума
Re: Бідони!
« Reply #90 : Червня 16, 2020, 07:22:54 19:22 »
:smilie7:

Рудий все глибше залазить в гузно  :smilie1:

Second Michigan poll shows Trump even farther behind, with Biden leading by 16 points

Навіть ідушка затіхарілся остннім часом, а валюха й поготів втекла у рідні ватні пенати - на упячку.
Відчувають, шо напередодні бальшова шухєра  :laugh:

Offline RG

• Ветеран форума
  • Стать: Чоловіча
« Reply #91 : Червня 16, 2020, 07:36:44 19:36 »
Зараз ще книжка племінниці з'явиться  :smilie7:

Trump niece's bombshell book to detail family 'trauma, neglect and abuse'

Offline Feral Cat

• Ветеран форума
  • Never give in!
« Reply #92 : Червня 17, 2020, 10:51:49 22:51 »
Байден творчо переймає досвід Зєлєнского, і сподівається, що це спрацює.  :gigi:

Joe Biden’s current campaign strategy: hide from the press and avoid the campaign trail at all costs.

The last time Biden held a press conference 76 days ago consisted of 4 questions and lasted less than 15 minutes. The last time Biden took questions in-person following public remarks? March 2.

Why has Biden vanished?

Is it because Biden needs his team to prewrite his answers and load them into his Teleprompter?

Or is it because Biden’s handlers have made the decision that the more America sees of Joe Biden, the worse off he is.

https://gop.com/76-days-since-biden-held-a-presser
If you are going through hell, keep going.

Offline RG

• Ветеран форума
« Reply #93 : Червня 18, 2020, 12:29:55 00:29 »
Як Трампуша боровся з Китаєм, при цьому відсмоктуючи в їхнього шефа   :weep:

US President Donald Trump tried to get China's Xi Jinping to help him secure re-election, ex-National Security Adviser John Bolton's new book says.

John Bolton: Trump sought Xi's help with re-election

Offline Feral Cat

• Ветеран форума
  • Never give in!
« Reply #94 : Червня 18, 2020, 12:33:58 00:33 »
Як Трампуша боровся з Китаєм, при цьому відсмоктуючи в їхнього шефа   :weep:

US President Donald Trump tried to get China's Xi Jinping to help him secure re-election, ex-National Security Adviser John Bolton's new book says.

John Bolton: Trump sought Xi's help with re-election

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked Chinese President Xi for reelection help

The Trump administration's top trade official slammed John Bolton's claim that the president asked Chinese leader Xi Jinping to help him win reelection by purchasing agricultural products, calling it "absolutely untrue."

Asked by Sen. Bob Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat, whether the story excerpted in a forthcoming tell-all by President Trump's former national security adviser was accurate, United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer denied the allegation.

"There was a meeting in on the outskirts of the G-20, in Osaka between the president and President Xi, and I was in that meeting," Lighthizer said during a Senate hearing Wednesday. "Absolutely untrue. Never happened," Lighthizer said of the allegation. "I was there. I've no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true. I don't believe it ever happened."

He continued: "I don't want you to think I'm being deceptive. I said what meeting I was at, and this never happened at it. For sure."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lighthizer-denies-bolton-claim-that-trump-asked-chinese-president-xi-for-reelection-help
If you are going through hell, keep going.

Offline RG

• Ветеран форума
« Reply #95 : Червня 18, 2020, 01:05:20 01:05 »
Ага, Трампуша робив китайцю мінета в присутності якогось клерка від торгівлі   :weep: